Are you getting an actual REM sleep every night?
Here are few interesting facts about REM (rapid eye movement) sleep:
- Your eyes are “looking” at something when they move
- Dreams usually happen in REM sleep
- Alcohol and drugs mess with your REM
- This sleep phase is critical for the developing brain
- It can enhance creative problem-solving
- Your muscles become paralyzed during a period of REM
- Lack of REM sleep is linked with neurodegenerative disorders
This quote is from Between the Sheets blog “Anyone with newborn baby will find irony in this phrase. After Bob Dole was defeated in the presidential campaign of 1996, he famously said, “I slept like a baby. I woke up every three hours and cried.” While babies don’t sleep deeply, they do sleep peacefully and untroubled, something we all wish for.”
Sometimes you just need a little help to get that restful night sleep, whether you have hard time falling asleep or staying asleep.
I personally don’t like to take pills, always prefer to address any health challenges naturally. And when I find something that has good, high quality ingredients, made with the consumer in mind and not just for profit, I want to share it with you.
REM Sleep Microgel
- Microgel ensures maximum absorption into the body by releasing extremely small, ultra-bioavailable nutrient particles at specific locations in the digestive tract
- Free of any synthetic binding glues, fillers, coatings, and anti-caking agents listed as “other ingredients” in many other supplements
- Drug-free, non-habit-forming ingredients, and great natural black cherry flavor.
PS: Check out https://laststop4pain.com/looking-for-a-better-sleep