If you have been thinking about cleansing your liver, start here: this will allow you to cleanse your liver gently without putting extra stress on your detox organs.
Wild Pollen & Canadian Honey Mixture
1. Take one jar of each of the Wild Pollen and Canadian Honey
2. Take a quart size mason jar and put one-half of the container of the Canadian Honey on the bottom.
3. Add the contents of the Wild Pollen
4. Finish filling the rest of the jar with the balance of the honey.
5. With a spoon vigorously mix the contents until fully mixed.
6. Then put the covered jar of the mixture in a cupboard or dark place and let set for 5 days.
7. Now the mixture is both ready and fully preserved.
Taking of the Wild Pollen/Canadian Honey Mixture
1. Begin by taking a half a teaspoon and put into warm water, stir and drink as a tea.
2. Do this for a couple of days – if you begin to experience sinus congestion, stay at this level until the congestion passes.
3. When there is no more congestion, increase to a full teaspoon.
4. When after a couple of days with no sinus congestion, increase to a teaspoon and a half in warm water.
5. When after a couple of days with no sinus congestion, increase to two teaspoons
6. When after a couple of days with no sinus congestion, increase to two and a half teaspoons and in warm water.
7. When after a couple of days with no sinus congestion, increase to three teaspoons
At this point you are ready to take the mixture straight
1. Begin with a teaspoon straight, again looking to see if sinus mucus results and if so stay at this level until it passes.
2. Then go to 2 teaspoons – same observation
3. Then go to 3 teaspoons.
When you are at three teaspoons daily without any sinus mucus reactions, you are then ready to begin the “Mini Liver/Gallbladder” Flushes