You’ll have to be cautious when it comes to a detox plan. While it is true that you could lose weight in a detox plan, it is not something that you should be using for your overall weight loss goals. However, it is something that can be used to help you adjust your body in time for a new season.
How is Weight Loss Managed?
The reason why you’ll lose weight in a detox plan is because you will be removing the old waste materials from within your body. It stimulates the many functions in your digestive system. It removes and controls the toxins that are in your colon, kidneys, liver and other parts of the body.
This is done to make you look better, feel healthy and to clear out old items. It can work in one of many forms:
• You can exercise to stimulate your body.
• You can also meditate to relax your body.
• Hydrating yourself with clean water is also useful. Check out https://hydrablue.com/ Not all waters are the same, email as for a special price, mention this newsletter.
• You might benefit from a colon hydrotherapy procedure. We can refer a local business that we’ve been using for our clients for many years.
What is Detox Intended For?
While the concept of using a detox plan to lose weight sounds great, the fact is that you will end up losing weight because you’re clearing out old wastes. You’re not going to actually lose weight beyond what you remove from your body. It doesn’t target fat deposits around your body nor does it help you to tone your muscles.
Instead, detox is intended for helping you to feel a little more energetic without all the backup issues that your body might struggle from. It makes it easier for you to feel more likely to want to exercise. It is all to give you the control you deserve.
It Works Best for Seasonal Changes
The biggest advantage that comes from a detox plan is that you’ll be more likely to get your body ready for the changes in the seasons. It makes it easier for your body to feel healthy.
• It is sensible for the spring as it helps you to keep your body’s immune system ready for the changes in the air where allergens are more likely to develop and spread.
• It is also strong for the winter as it helps you to keep your body more likely to regulate its temperature, something that you need to do in order to improve your body over time.
• It’s especially important for the summer season. A detox plan clears out your body’s immune system to control dust allergies and even helps to improve the quality of your skin. Your skin will have fewer toxins and as a result will be less likely to burn up from the heat and the sun’s rays.
This is all done to enhance your body’s ability to feel stronger and healthier. You’ll have to specifically use a detox plan to enhance your body’s control so it will be less likely to wear out over time. The benefits that come with a detox plan can prove to be essential for your body’s needs.
There are many detox plans out there, no matter what plan you choose make sure that it’s not harsh, you don’t want to over-stress your detox organs in the process. At Therapeuitc Effect Plus we offer simple, gentle 10 day detox program that will help you to cleanse your body, restore balance, rejuvenate your skin, etc. Ask for the 10 day program guide at no charge, we’ll be happy to email that to you.
Cleansing Salad Ingredients
Dandelion greens, rainbow chard, cilantro, flat leaf parsley, celery, raw beet or any other greens
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 cup raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp raw/unheated honey
- 1 tsp unrefined salt
- 1 tsp black or white pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, cilantro
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp graded ginger
Health properties: alkalizes the body from the citrus juice, apple cider vinegar, and parsley. Cilantro helps chelate heavy metals from the blood, turmeric is one of the best anti-inflammatory spices on the planet, beets stimulate the liver & nourish the blood, celery reduces uric acid.