You deserve to be pain free and do what you love
Is living with pain becoming your new norm? Pain isn’t just physical, it affects every aspect of your life: your mood, family, work, daily routine, vacation, and the list goes on. We understand that you are tired and frustrated from having this annoying pain, having to go through different treatments and not getting lasting results. The good news is, it stops today.
You don’t have to live with pain. There is hope.
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional" ~Haruki Murakami
Here are few reasons why you still have pain even though you’ve seen several practitioners
* Lack of proper diagnosis
* Therapist addressed the symptoms rather than the root cause
* Sessions are too long and too far apart
* Not approaching the body as a whole
I use multifaceted approach to your pain
- Always start off with advanced manual, if in person, or self help, virtual pain relief techniques
- Address the WHOLE body and not just where the pain is
- Incorporate daily practices that address inflammation, aggravation, giving the body opportunity to heal itself
- Blood, saliva, and/or genetic testing may be required to find out the actual root cause of your pain and give you personalized treatment plan for optimum success
- And when appropriate I may suggest supplements to help address the root cause & speed up the healing process