Nothing impacts your life more negatively than being in pain. Pain affects your relationships, your ability to work, your quality of life . . . and even your sex life! Surgery can often cause more pain than it fixes – and drugs can have dangerous side effects. However, there is a 100% Natural Pain Relief Method – that is rapid, permanent and without drugs. This technique is called “The Primal Reflex Release Technique™” (PRRT). Unfortunately, the majority of massage therapists are NOT trained in this technique – BUT WE ARE. With PPRT we can often alleviate your pain in just seconds.
What is Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Massage for Pain Relief?
FAQS About Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Massage
- The Primal Reflex Release Technique™ (PRRT) is a manual massage therapy approach for evaluating & relieving musculoskeletal pain.
- PRRT Massage is often able to achieve the same pain relief in MERE SECONDS – compared to soft tissue massage, joint manipulation, trigger point therapy, which takes time over repeated sessions.
- PRRT Massage has been found to be effective in more than 80% of patients suffering from painful conditions.
- PRRT Massage is used to great effect in over a dozen countries worldwide by nearly 2,000 practitioners- but very few U.S. Massage Therapists are trained in PRRT.
How Does Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Massage for Pain Relief Work?
PRRT Massage is based on the concept that it is the “over-stimulation” of the body’s primal reflexes that create pain – and keep painful patterns occurring over and over again. These reflexes (including the startle, withdrawal, and the protective joint reflexes) are a survival mechanism that is “hardwired” into the body’s central nervous system. In other words, when a person experiences a painful or startling event, these reflexes are triggered in an effort to protect the body.
But – unfortunately – if these reflexes STAY in a state of “hyper-readiness” (or “high alert”) long after the triggering event has passed, pain occurs. PRRT addresses the muscle and joint receptors that cause this continued state of agitation and pain, along with their spinal modulation. PRRT Massage elegantly and quickly allows the trained massage therapist to assess and treat these very reflexes within our muscles, tendons, joint capsules, and even skin- restoring them to their relaxed state and eliminating any associated pain.
The Primal Reflex Release Technique™ treatment system offers an innovative combination of techniques that enable your body to rapidly and naturally “reboot.” This reboot resets the neural (nerve) control of joints, muscles, and fascia to release joint restrictions, trigger points, and fascial restrictions . . . not unlike when you reboot your computer! And, in fact, patients often see lasting, markedly reduced or eliminated pain after only one treatment.
Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Massage Pain Relief Can Be Used For:
- Restricted motion
- Pain with or without motion
- Reduced spontaneity of motion
- Muscle tightness, stiffness, and/or tension
If you are suffering from any type of pain or limited range of motion, contact us today to discuss what PRRT Massage can do for you – even if other therapies have failed to help you. PRRT is an innovative, gentle, manual therapy techniques that we have used to help hundreds of clients live pain free. We can help you, too!