Spring is known for being a time of cleaning. It can work well in your house because you’ll get all your orders under control while refreshing the look of your place. You can even replace your old wardrobe with new things.
However, you also have to take a look at your body. When you spring forward in terms of time when daylight savings starts, you also need to think about the impact this will have on your body. Your body will be impacted by daylight savings time as your circadian rhythm, which is also known as a sleep-wake cycle, will have to adjust itself. This is because you will have less sunlight in the morning but more at night. You’ll have to reset your rhythm for the season.
It may also help to consider earthing to get your body ready for the season. This is where you will walk barefoot on grass, dirt or sand in order to get your rhythm back under control. The reason for this is because free electrons on the earth’s surface can link with your body to allow you to recharge and balance your body.
This will help you out if you’ve been dealing with lots of radiation over time from all that electronic equipment in your life. It allows your body to feel energized and can work especially well if you are traveling through many time zones.
Supplements to Consider
It’s very important for you to take a look at what are you doing for your body. You should review your supplements really quickly if you are using them.
There are many supplements that you’ll need in the spring season considering how your body will be changing at this time. You’ll have to take a look at the following options:
- Strengthening your immune system
- Changing your personal care products for your skin to fit the spring weather, find clean personal care products here http://www.xlvita.com
- Very important to consider probiotics: Probiotic-based supplements are useful for helping you to heal your digestive system. This will assist you in clearing out your digestive system so you’ll have an easier time getting the energy you deserve.
Using the Right Spices
You need to make sure when getting spices in your diet during the spring season that you’re using one that are safer for your body. You should not be using worming spices like turmeric. Instead, you should take a look at other options:
- Lavender is known to help with digestive issues.
- Ginger can also work as an antioxidant
- Cinnamon can regulate blood sugar levels, thus making it easier for you to manage weight loss processes
- Chili spices can naturally improve your energy
Making a Good Salad for Spring
One idea to consider for the spring is to make your own healthy salad. This can work with many great ingredients:
- Use 12 ounces of spinach
- Pint of strawberries
- One pitted and diced avocado
- Slice one stalk of celery and cut
- Quarter-cup of walnuts
- Add two tablespoons of lime juice to the mix
- Be sure to add about a third-cup of olive oil
This is used to provide you with flavors that are not only lively and reflective of the spring season but to also help you get the nutrients your body could use. Spinach will provide you with more fiber to help your digestive system while strawberries have plenty of antioxidants. You can also get healthy fats out of avocados.